Présentation entreprise :
The consultant will take a structured approach to capacity development for ANICiiS and support the coordination of activities geared towards the use of digital platforms, including MNO capabilities and data to support disease surveillance in DRC with an initial focus on Covid-19. In the longer term, the consultant will support ANICiiS to develop a framework on how digital technology and MNO capabilities and partnerships can be incorporated into self-maintaining institutional arrangements that will play a key role in enabling DRC to be digitally ready in terms of epidemic preparedness and response.
Contexte et mission :
1. Strategy & Organizational capacity support to ANICiiS
- Undertake organizational capacity self-assessment for ANICiiS to identify knowledge and capacity gaps and subsequently developing short, medium and long-term capacity-building action plans.
- Incorporate proven capacity development mechanisms such as coaching, mentoring, on-the-job training, or co-creation of strategies, models, processes, and/or tools to strengthen ANICiiS capacity in selected areas.
- With the support of DIAL, develop a Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) development of M&E framework and indicator matrices in collaboration with ANICiiS to track progress and monitor impact of project initiatives
- Support ANICiiS efforts to build the pace and visibility of the unit’s work and generate awareness and interest in and demand for its offerings within MOH and with external partners.
Profil recherché :
Technical and project management support around use of MNO data analytics
- Work with key implementing partners to understand data needs, and what kind of analytical data is necessary from MOH and support implementing partners to access essential data sets.
- Support ANICiiS to make sense of/analyze all the incoming data from MNOs and support the unit ANICiiS to make the insights usable by Covid-19 taskforce and MOH
- Identify applications for the use of new datasets produced by the project beyond Covid-19 and build awareness amongst other infectious diseases units of MOH.
- Provide support to ANICiiS in doing statistical analysis
- Work with collaborating technical partners to coordinate the integration of FlowKit Flowkit into the DHIS2 open software database used by Ministry of Health.
- Support ANICiiS to negotiate data sharing opportunities with in-country stakeholders where there is opportunity.
- Improve the quality of statistical analyses from ANICiiS and achieve some quick policy wins for ANICiiS.
- Definition of technical joint requirements and delivery blueprint for integration of MNO data analytics into nation-wide disease surveillance platform
- Facilitate the development, review and signing of data sharing agreements/amendments with MNOs and other digital data holders with MOH