Contexte et mission :
Roles and responsibilities
Responsible for the security and safety of IMA/IAVR staff, eligible dependents, consultants, implementing partners, assets, and programmatic activities. > Develop and implement security standards, policies, and procedures, monitor the tracking of security procedures to ensure compliance with IMA/l MI security policies.
Regular communication and cooperation with Cows headquarters security staff to ensure alignment with organizational and project policies, goals, initiatives, and general reporting and situational awareness.
'dr Analyze and evaluate security measures to identify risks or opportunities for improvement thorough security risk assessment.
e' Collect up-to-date information as the main security focal point and liaise with local law enforcement as needed as well as other local and international NGOs for resources.
? Conduct physical visits of field offices and warehouses in Kinshasa and the provinces to ensure compliance with security policies and regulations.
Assist in the procurement process of security equipment by providing technical specifications based on office needs to improve security.
Communicate to country staff, security status, updates, and actual or potential issues using protocols established by I.AVR/ I NIA. it Collect and analyze security data to determine security needs (based on objectives) to carry out program activities
Facilitate safety and security training for field staff working in high-risk environments. Manage the internal incident tracking system and ensure proper follow-up.
Manage with the Fleet Manager the tracking of program vehicles.
Liaise with the General Services Officer to ensure TISSAKIN's needs arc met.
Profil recherché :
• 5 years of prior Security risk assessment / global security risk management and/or analysis, law enforcement (Police force) / Military experience with at least 3 years working for an NGO (preferably a USAID funded program).
• Country Level - Security Management certification preferred.
• Experience working with senior management, drivers, radio operators, security guards, etc.
• Experience in providing briefings / trainings.
• Experience in the set-up, staffing and running of an operations center.
• Experience in assisting with the relocation and evacuation of staff during an emergency.
• Computer capable
• Bilingual French and English, preferred (able to read, write, speak English)
• Ability to coordinate activities with other agencies, build and maintain positive working relationships.
• Ability to understand complex security situation and advise program design accordingly.
• Possess ability to analyze information to develop a complete picture of security situations.
• Fluent French and English required
• Lingala and Swahili preferred.