Présentation entreprise :
SESOMO SERVICES is looking for one of it’s client a Office manager .
Location: GOMA / NORD KIVU
Reports To: Deputy Chief of party
Contexte et mission :
The Program Officer will work closely with senior management and technical staff to ensure smooth coordination, dialogue and information flow related to project activities and community engagement during implementation. S/he will work to support the technical team, engage stakeholders, gain and maintain buy in, and act as project point of contact with local beneficiary communities. Specific responsibilities include:
Program Implementation Support
- Contribute to the group technical excellence as it relates to cooperative development globally, by capturing and sharing best practices acquired from work with ASM cooperatives and communities under CVCFG;
- Support the CVCFG technical team in the design and implementation of Cooperative strengthening activities.
- Work closely with the all CVCFG consortium members and/or implementing partners selected to lead on Traceability and Due Diligence support to transfer diligence capacity to local cooperatives and civil society organizations implied.
- Remain abreast of trends and research findings regarding the ASM gold sector issues and best practice in the mining sector.
- Support the Technical team leads identifying and implementing proposed economic empowerment activities in target mining communities, designed to benefit the most vulnerable constituents (e.g. women, youth)
Profil recherché :
Administrative, Reporting and Communications Support
- Support the DCoP in managing communications with key strategic partners and communities engaged through the project.
- Support collation and development of monthly, quarterly and annual reports;
- Work closely with the Deputy Chief of Party, and technical program leads to ensure communication across the team to maximize activity impact and program outcomes.
- Capture outcomes from key program stakeholder meetings.
- Share best practices with project staff on regular basis using multiple communications channels and mechanisms.
- Provide support in creating and delivering program messaging to key community and civil society stakeholders.
- Provide other support as instructed by the Country Director/DCOP
All interested candidates must submit their job application via our website:
https://recrutement.sesomo.cd by last 1 7 October 2020 Candidates must click on « APPLY
NOW » next to the job offer entitled “MEL CONSULTANT – ID 179 “and duly follow the procedure indicated.
The application file must include:
– A letter of motivation
– An updated CV
Kindly note that only the selected candidates will be contacted. Submitted files cannot be