Contexte et mission :
Responsibilities: • Lead the development of the MEL Plan and update as necessary throughout the life of the
• Implement appropriate mechanisms for monitoring and tracking of program activities and results
• Train all project staff in project monitoring and learning;
• Manage an electronic, tablet-based data collection platform, including training staff and ensuring timely data entry
• Select and manage appropriate consultants for required evaluations and monitor these activities, including the following: Review survey design and tools in consultation with Global MEL Team and/or appropriate consultant Assist with selection of consultant with skills appropriate to conduct study, Oversee quality control/monitor progress of the consultant's work, and Review and comment on content of evaluation reports.
• Regularly review data collection processes, perform data quality assessments, and adjust s needed.
• Undertake regular visits to the field to support implementation of M&E and to identify where adaptations and improvements might be needed.
• Pr vide regular updates on project progress against key metrics to the Chief of Party for I elusion in donor reports, work planning and learning events
• Le d the regular sharing and learning from the findings of M&E data with program staff and partners
• Assist project staff to use project data to report and disseminate evidence of project work to the wider community, USAID, Land O'Lakes, Host Government, and other external stakeholders;
• Demonstrate the highest degree of integrity throughout all activities, and raise any concerns with implementation quality immediately with the Chief of Party;
• Utilize established SharePoint system to store key documents and share key project and country related information with other staff.
Profil recherché :
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Statistics, or related field; Master's preferred
• At least five (5) to eight (8) years of experience designing and implementing M&E systems, specific to the roles above. Experience with M&E on agricultural programs preferred
• Experience managing a M&E system for US government-funded projects; experience on a USAID-funded projects preferred
• Experience overseeing rigorous mixed methods evaluations for agricultural programs
• Experience in implementing electronic, mobile or tablet-based data-collection systems for data entry, analysis and storage of quantitative data
• Professional proficiency in English preferred
• Highly developed conceptual, analytical and innovative problem-solving ability • Ability to establish priorities and to plan, coordinate and monitor tasks
• Good time management and willingness to work occasional long hours and travel to the field as required IiD
• Ability to work as a team member independently and proactively with minimum day-to-Tay oversight
• Strong interpersonal skills, self-motivated and result-driven, with ability to effectively build and manage networks and relationships for program promotion and issue-resolution