Company Name/Division: Engen DRC/IBD
Job Title: WAREHOUSE ASSISTANT
Reports to: WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR
- To follow up, manage all fuel stocks movement for the Installation de Kingabwa (IK) depot.
- To follow up all lubricant stocks mouvements for Installation de Kingabwa (IK) depot.
- To follow up all periodic maintenance schedule of the Generator, the forklift.
- To manage the distribution of all lubricants products at the Depot in support of the Depot Manager function.
- To explain all month closing discrepancies per location and per product in support of the Depot Manager function.
OTHER KEY STATISTIC RELATING TO THE JOB
- Installation de Kingabwa (IK) depot, Two Engen road tanker and Two lubes trucks
- Three products (Mogas, Gasoil, and Illuminated petrol)
- Lubricants for Kinshasa
- To organize stocks within the warehouse by bin/storage device, and location
- To ensure of receiving and delivering depot per product and quantity.
- To insure that all items scheduled for dispatch by order date, priority, Order number, account code, location, carrier, volume, and weight etc.
- To ensure Warehouse operating procedures and instructions in place and implemented for all sub-contractors
- To make sure of stock at the day closing.
- To ensure the after-sales support for customers conducted accordingly.
- To ensure the road tanker offloading are following the Engen procedure for receiving bulk in the depot.
- To monitor expiration time frame of all products in the Warehouse.
- To ensure that all offloaded containers are picked up by the carrier on time.
- Depot Manager Stock out Report from Warehouse side.
- Record Storage Facility properly resourced
- Records Reconciliation worksheet available for all Bulk and lubes products
- Updating relevant records and proper filing of the file”Suivi des stocks Kingabwa”
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experience
Specify the educational background, qualifications and experience which would typically be required to perform the job fully and effectively.
- Knowledge of the whole procedure of warehousing functions such as receiving and storing products
- Knowledge of Engen’s policies and procedures
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Records Management legislation and Acts
- Team Works (compréhension de base)
- Good IT skills
- Maximum 32 years old.
N.B: Application will be receive in Word format only and 04/11/2020 to 13/11/2020.
Email address: [email protected]
Société : ENGEN DRC
Site Internet :
Email : [email protected]