USAID Project Management Specialists (Bureau for Humanitarian Assistance – BHA) – Two (2 positions)
I. GENERAL INFORMATION
1. SOLICITATION NO.: 72066022R10003
2. ISSUANCE DATE: December 14, 2021
3. CLOSING DATE AND TIME FOR RECEIPT OF OFFERS:
January 11, 2022 at
17:00 (Kinshasa Time)
4. POINT OF CONTACT: Christiane Lemba at [email protected]
5. POSITION TITLE: USAID Project Management Specialists (Bureau for Humanitarian Assistance – BHA) – Two (2 positions)
6. MARKET VALUE: Equivalent to FSN-11 in accordance with AIDAR Appendix J and the Local Compensation Plan of USAID/DROC. Final compensation will be negotiated within the listed market value.
7. PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE: The period of performance is five (5) years, estimated to start o/a June 2022. The services provided under this contract are expected to be of continuing nature executed by USAID through a series of sequential contracts, subject to availability of funds, satisfactory job performance and need for continued services.
8. PLACE OF PERFORMANCE: Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo
with possible travel as stated in the Statement of Duties.
9. ELIGIBLE OFFERORS: Cooperating Country Nationals as defined in AIDAR Appendix J: “Cooperating country national (“CCN”) means an individual who is a cooperating country citizen or a non-cooperating country citizen lawfully admitted for permanent residence in the cooperating country.”
10. SECURITY LEVEL REQUIRED: Security Certification issued by the U.S. Embassy Regional Security Office.
Société : USAID/DRC
Site Internet :