USAID Project Management Specialist (Maternal and Child Health-MCH)
ISSUANCE DATE: September 15, 2020
CLOSING DATE/TIME: October 13, 2020 at
17:00 (Kinshasa Time)
SUBJECT: Solicitation for a Cooperating Country National Personal Service Contractor (CCNPSC – Local Compensation Plan) – USAID Project Management Specialist (Maternal and Child Health-MCH), based in Kinshasa
Dear Prospective Offerors:
The United States Government, represented by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), is seeking offers from qualified persons to provide personal services under contract as described in this solicitation.
Offers must be in accordance with
of this solicitation. Incomplete or unsigned offers will not be considered. Offerors should retain copies of all offer materials for their records.
This solicitation in no way obligates USAID to award a PSC contract, nor does it commit USAID to pay any cost incurred in the preparation and submission of the offers.
Any questions must be directed in writing to the Point of Contact specified in the attached information.
I. GENERAL INFORMATION
1. SOLICITATION NO.: 72066020R10014
2. ISSUANCE DATE: September 15, 2020
3. CLOSING DATE AND TIME FOR RECEIPT OF OFFERS:
October 13, 2020, at
17:00 (Kinshasa Time)
4. POINT OF CONTACT: Christiane Lemba at [email protected]
5. POSITION TITLE : USAID Project Management Specialist (Maternal and Child Health-MCH)
6. MARKET VALUE: Equivalent to FSN-12. In accordance with AIDAR Appendix J and the Local Compensation Plan of USAID/Democratic Republic of the Congo. Final compensation will be negotiated within the market values.
7. PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE: The period of performance is five (5) years, estimated to start o/a February 2021 . The services provided under these contracts are expected to be of continuing nature executed by USAID through a series of sequential contracts, subject to availability of funds, satisfactory job performance and need for continued services.
8. PLACE OF PERFORMANCE: Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) with possible travel as stated in the Statement of Duties.
9. ELIGIBLE OFFERORS: Cooperating Country Nationals as defined in AIDAR Appendix J: Cooperating Country National (CCN) means an individual who is a cooperating country citizen, or a non-cooperating country citizen lawfully admitted for permanent residence in the cooperating country.
10. SECURITY LEVEL REQUIRED: Regional Security Office Clearance
Société : USAID/DRC
Site Internet :