USAID Project Management Specialist (HIV/AIDS Program & Data Quality)
ISSUANCE DATE: August 03, 2021
CLOSING DATE/TIME: August 31, 2021 at
17:00 (Kinshasa Time)
SUBJECT: Solicitation for a Cooperating Country National Personal Service Contractor (CCNPSC - Local Compensation Plan) – USAID Project Management Specialist (HIV/AIDS Program & Data Quality), based in Kinshasa
Dear Prospective Offerors:
The United States Government, represented by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), is seeking offers from qualified persons to provide personal services under contract as described in this solicitation.
Offers must be in accordance with
of this solicitation. Incomplete or unsigned offers will not be considered. Offerors should retain copies of all offer materials for their records.
This solicitation in no way obligates USAID to award a PSC contract, nor does it commit USAID to pay any cost incurred in the preparation and submission of the offers.
Any questions must be directed in writing to the Point of Contact specified in the Attached 1.
I. GENERAL INFORMATION
1. SOLICITATION NO.: 72066021R10015
2. ISSUANCE DATE: August 03, 2021
3. CLOSING DATE AND TIME FOR RECEIPT OF OFFERS: August 31, 2021, at 17:00 (Kinshasa Time)
4. POINT OF CONTACT: Christiane Lemba at [email protected]
POSITION TITLE: USAID Project Management Specialist (HIV/AIDS Program & Data
6. MARKET VALUE: Equivalent to FSN-11 in accordance with AIDAR Appendix J and the Local Compensation Plan of USAID/DRC. Final compensation will be negotiated within the listed market value.
7. PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE: Five (5) years, estimated to start o/a January 2022. The services provided under this contract are expected to be of a continuing nature that will be executed by USAID through a series of sequential contracts, subject to the satisfactory performance, the continued need, and the availability of funds.
8. PLACE OF PERFORMANCE: Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo with possible travel as stated in the Statement of Duties.
9. ELIGIBLE OFFERORS: Cooperating Country Nationals as defined in AIDAR Appendix J: “Cooperating country national (“CCN”) means an individual who is a cooperating country citizen or a non-cooperating country citizen lawfully admitted for permanent residence in the cooperating country.”
10. SECURITY LEVEL REQUIRED: Security Certification issued by the U.S. Embassy Regional Security Office.
Société : USAID/DRC
Site Internet :