Personalized Internet Assessor – Congo
Advert Title: Personalized Internet Assessor – Congo
Places of work:
– Congo, Congo – Brazzaville
– Web Editor
5-7 years, Experienced/Non Manager.
Contract type: Franchise.
Lionbridge Technologies, Inc. is a leading provider of globalization and testing services. Lionbridge combines global resources with proven program management methodologies to serve as an outsource partner throughout a client's product and content lifecycle — from development to globalization, testing and maintenance. Global organizations in all industries rely on Lionbridge services to increase international market share, speed adoption of global products and content, and enhancetheir return on enterprise applications and IT system investments. Based in Waltham, Mass., Lionbridge now maintains more than 50 solution centres in 27 countries and provides services under the Lionbridge and VeriTest brands. To learn more, visit
As an Swahili Personalized Internet Assessor based in DR Congo, your ultimate goal will be to contribute towards making internet search more exciting, relevant and interesting for all Swahili speakers in DR Congo. You will play an important part in improving the quality of one of the largest search engines in the world using both your PC and required Smartphone device.
The internet has now become the powerhouse of all information, everything you need to find or explore can be found on the internet, yet how can we be sure this information is entirely up to date or relevant?
This is where you can contribute! We are looking for creative thinkers who enjoy browsing the internet are avid smartphone users and would like to express their opinion on the quality and content of what is currently out there on the web. You will be provided with guidelines and scoring criteria on how best to evaluate an internet search result.
We are currently seeking people who have a strong interest in Social Media, specifically those who are an active daily user of their Gmail and familiarity with other forms of social media and Google products.
You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours, depending on availability of tasks (up to 5 hours per week). Payment will be based on completion of the agreed upon tasks or engagements within the specified time period.
This is a freelance, independent contractor position.
- Fluency in written and verbal English & Swahili
- Active daily user of Gmail and other forms of social media
- Familiarity with other Google products
- Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
- Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
- Require access to and use of a Smartphone device (Android version 4.2 or higher or iPhone running iOS version 9 or higher only) to complete certain tasks
- The majority of the task types will require both a desktop/laptop and a smartphone
- A legal resident of DR Congo for the last 5 consecutive years.
Please apply here:
Société : Lionbridge
Site Internet :