Request for Proposal
Breakthrough ACTION in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) focuses on three main results:
- Proven, evidence-based practices to address key barriers and incentives to positive behaviors institutionalized;
- USAID-supported social and behavior change (SBC) investments in key sub-sectors mutually reinforced by shared behavioral objectives; and
- Increased capacity of Congolese communication and SBC organizations to coordinate, design, implement and evaluate evidence-based SBC interventions.
To support its expanding portfolio, including the addition of SBC work around the Ebola outbreak in Eastern Congo, Breakthrough ACTION DRC is looking for an Independent Contractor who can conduct a Capacity Assessment of the National Program for the Promotion of Health Communication (PNCPS), using the HC3 adapted PROGESS Tool.
- 1– 5 years capacity assessment experience
- Experience with HC3 adapted PROGRES Tool
- Fluency in French will be determined through Verbal communication with our program staff, experience working in the DRC or other Francophone countries in Africa
- Social Behavior Change Communication tools was used in prior experience
- Available to Start immediately or anytime within the next 3 months June – August 2019
- Daily rate
Submission Process and Anticipated Schedule
All documents should be submitted by 17h (Kinshasa) on the dates indicated below.
|RFP issued to potential Independent Contractors||May 16|
|Interested potential Independent Contractors contact Sara Berthe ( email@example.com ) with any questions and to receive more information||May 18|
|Sara Berthe to issue response to questions to interested potential Independent Contractors||May 19|
|Proposals due to Sara Berthe ( firstname.lastname@example.org )||May 20|
|CCP evaluates proposals and issues final questions to top candidates||May 22|
Final selection made, contracting process begins
(please note that contracting can take approximately 30 days; Contractors may begin work at their own risk during this phase, but will not be responsible for sharing deliverables back to CCP prior to contract countersignature)