Customs Clearance Manager
We are currently seeking a fulltime Customs Clearance Manager to join our growing Supply Chain team.
Work arrangement :
The experienced and skilled Customs Clearance Manager will assist with the management of customs and corporate compliance across the entire company regarding Import/Export, ensuring that all processes are correctly.
The Customs Clearance Manager will assist also company customers with the clearance Import/export process, ensuring to offer area expertise advice in order to assist with the guarantee and smooth progression.
Responsible for daily executing Import/Export operations in the Congo DRC, including trouble-shooting and root cause analysis for all kind issues impacting the efficient related especially to customs.
- Customs relationship building with identify the key persons, maintain regular relation, workshop and management visit…
- Follow customs clearance shipment and monitor for arrival and starting the process in time, ensure E2E process to make sure achieve KPI target.
- Share customs clearance reports routinely and maintain in Huawei platform.
- LSP management with arrange monthly meeting to review the achievement and problems.
- Customs clearance documents preparing and collection (PL, Invoice, BL, CO, LC, etc), make sure all documents ready before cargo arrival.
- Archive all customs clearance original documents following Congo DRC customs validity requirement.
- Custom audit handling and monitor audit cycle. Make internal summary audit report and improvement plan.
- Important License Database Maintain for new category and item.
- HUAWEI import regulations and guidelines making for Congo DRC process, set responsible and SLA for each step.
- HSCODE database maintain for all related Huawei equipment
- Exception Handling and risks management to be align with our customer and LSP include HSCODE , Inspection…
- Define the solutions in case of risks to related person.
- Monitor customs policy update routinely and output the analysis report in case of change. Share the recently regulations or policies change.
- Responsible for customs clearance cost checking and make sure all is complain and true (include third party and Duty&Tax…).
- Excellent and solid Knowledge of Congo DRC customs clearance Import/Export laws and regulations.
- 5-6 years working experience in customs clearance domain.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Open minded
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office/Excel.
- Good English/French - Communication & Correspondence.
- Knowledge of ICT products will be an added advantage.
Please send your CV at this e-mail address: [email protected]
Should you not get feedback three weeks after submission of your Cv, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Société : Huawei
Site Internet :