Présentation entreprise :
The USAID-funded MOMENTUM Integrated I Icalth Resilience (MII-IR) is led by IMA World Health in partnership with CARE, GOAL, PI R&I. and Pathfinder International. USAID/DRC requested that MII IR collaborate with partners and stakeholders to restore, stabilize and sustain functional public and private primarily health Cart following the country's Ebola outbreak and foster the foundation for resilience building in North Kivu in the first year with the expectation for scale up in future years. As part of its strategy, MII IR is supporting the design and implementation of the prevention of sexual exploitation and abuse (PSEA) community accountability mechanisms to monitor and reduce cases of SEA. MU-1R seeks a consultant to support the development of the PSEA Compliance, Monitoring, and Action Plan.
Profil recherché :
Desired competencies, technical background and experience a)
Advanced university degree (a master's degree) or equivalent in gender studies, social anthropology, law and women's rights, sociology, public health, or other field related to PSEA.
b) Relevant experience, knowledge and skills:
• At least 3 years of humanitarian or development experience, including in emergency settings on children's and women's rights and violence prevention and response, in particular sexual violence and other forms of gender-based violence; and on child protection.
• Proven success in developing and facilitating training and capacity-building activities on PSEA.
Ability to work with government, NG0s, and international organizations.
Demonstrated experience in collaborating with multiple actors with diverse equities.
• Experience in Eastern DRC
• Experience developing complaint mechanisms as well as reporting and investigation procedures.
• Experience in building knowledge and commitment among technical and management staff.
Experience developing and facilitating trainings and workshops within the international development sector preferred.
• Deep understanding of child protection and/or GBH' guiding principles.
Demonstrated understanding of issues related to confidentiality, data safety/security and other ethical concerns related protection issues.
• Excellent communication, facilitation and interpersonal skills.
• Flexible work attitude: the ability to work productively in a team environment as well as independently, and the ability to handle requests or issues as they arise.
• Fluency in English and French (Written & Oral) is required