Présentation entreprise :
PATH is currently recruiting a Project Administrator (PADM) to support the Yellow Fever and other projects in DRC. The PADM will provide administrative expertise and financial accountability through all phases of project design, implementation, and evaluation. The PADM will officially report to their designated PATH supervisor. However, for project engagement, the PADM is also accountable to the project Responsible Project Manager (RPM), and the global administrator (US-based). Based in Kinshasa, the PADM will report directly to the Senior Project Administrator.
Contexte et mission :
- Provide administrative leadership, guidance, tools, and support for project implementation activities
- Proactively review workplan/project activities for upcoming administrative, contracting, and budget process needs to facilitate timely engagement of, and respect for, PATH internal services and processes and avoid disruption of the technical workflow
- Handle minimal administrative functions with office Shared Services
- Coordinate program assistance from Shared Services
- Ensure that RPM(s) and team are aware of PATH and project administrative, contractual, and financial tools and processes as they impact/facilitate project implementation.
- Budgeting and Financial Accountability:
- Develop budget(s) aligned to workplan activities, in collaboration with the RPM and using the assigned Project workplan and budgeting tool(s)
- Inform the RPM(s) on the budget amount available per project activity
- Review, approve and monitor expenditures in alignment with budget(s) and workplan(s), and in accordance with donor and PATH policies, and cost principles
- Evaluate the status of budget(s) vs. expenditures (posted, and accrued) monthly using Project workplan and budget tool(s) in accordance with Project processes and deadlines
- Review and update the status of Project workplan(s) and budget(s) monthly with the RPM(s) per the Project management principles
- Track expenditure commitments and accruals include outstanding advances in the assigned Project workplan and budgeting tool(s) to maintain current and accurate budget status
Profil recherché :
- Bachelor’s degree / Advance Diploma in Finance/Accounting or other relevant field, plus minimum three years of experience in Finance and/or project management and contract functions. Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business management will be an added advantage.
- Experience working with major donor awards and across multi-country projects preferred.
- Proven financial management and budgeting skills.
- Demonstrated administrative and project management skills.
- Demonstrated skill in budget development, financial tracking and analysis.
- Fluency in English required.
- Team player, problem solver and excellent communicator.
- Experience successfully working with and interacting with external partners.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite; particularly Excel.