Présentation entreprise :
PATH seeks to recruit a Program Assistant for the project Digital Square (Digitalization of DRC Health System through ANICIIS). The Assistant will support the Digital Square Team in the implementation of the agenda of strengthening ANICIIS through the Ministry of Health and the development of the investment roadmap for digitalization of the DRC health system.
PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges.
PATH’s Digital Square Team works to improve global health by supporting the implementation of an integrated digital health system in DRC and support of global health priorities and evidence-based policies among policymakers, coalitions and other influential individuals and groups. The project is funded by USAID various countries and Democratic Republic of Congo.
Contexte et mission :
- Assisting the Technical Assistance Team of Digital Square country lead in planning and arranging day to day meetings and events with key project partners at the national level.
- Work close to focal point within the ministry of Health and others to assist and provide technical support for planned and unplanned events and meetings.
- Providing meeting planning and logistics support to the Digital Square team in DRC. Activities may include scheduling internal and external meetings, workshops, and other events as necessary, as well as coordinating event-related logistics, maintaining database of project contacts, and drafting meeting notes and coordinating review, distribution, and filing.
- Providing general administrative support to maintain coordinated and organized team logistics. This may include working closely with the Digital Square program team and the project administrator to initiate the procurement process for project activities (WAR, WER), the maintenance of a shared team calendar for Digital Square staff in the DRC, helping program staff accurately communicate their travel and leave dates, assisting Digital Square staff with travel planning arrangements and post-travel reimbursements, including cheque requests, meal conference forms, etc.
- Providing support to special events, workshops and conferences as may be needed.
- Maintaining the electronic and paper filing systems to ensure information is readily and easily accessible. This will include regular updates of assigned email distribution lists.
- Coordination with other program Officers and Program assistants of various projects to ensure smooth coordination of administrative tasks between transversal lines projects.
- Coordination with the Digital Square project program assistant for various agenda of Digital Square Program lead.
- Liaise with other country teams to identify other areas where additional administrative support may be required specifically when other PATH staff are travelling to DRC.
- Assist Finance Team in transactions entries in the system.
Profil recherché :
Required skills and Experience
- University degree plus a minimum of five years of experience.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, especially Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proactive, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability work with government officials.
- Strong event planning and management skills.
- Ability to work with multiple teams across diverse background.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Adaptable to changing priorities.
- Effective time management.
- Experience working under deadlines.
- Proven ability to work in a team environment with minimal supervision.
- Fluency in French, including excellent written and oral communication skills.