Contexte et mission :
Updates the IMA Grants Manual per current donor and ILIA regulations as well as engility policies and arrange to obtain. donor approvals for all updates;
Prepares documentation for grant evaluation and approvals;
Prepares grants' agreements, and ensure required documentation completion as per the agreement and ensure diligent follow-up on grant reports;
Reviews grants applications to ensure they match the grants manual and the Program's objectives;
Conducts pre-award assessments/audits of possible grantee organizations, in addition to audits during implementation and at closeout, as needed and identified in the Grants Manual and in coordination with the Compliance and Control Manager and the Finance Director,
Monitors financial management of grant funds to ensure consistency with agreed technical plan and actual implementation, and monitor the projected expenditures against their actual incurrence;
Liaises with IMA finance team to ensure financial review, approval, and payment of grantee organizations' financial reports in a timely manner, Performs integrity checks for IMA budgets for submission to USAID and other donors as needed to assist the IMA Finance Officer;
Prepares consolidated reports of grant expenditure including grantee expenditures;
Prepares expenditure projections for grants and annual budgets;
Follows grant expenditures vs grant budgets to inform program burn rates and prevent over-expenditure;
Participates in the preparation and review of grantee budgets and award contracts;
Negotiates grantee annual obligations in collaboration with IMA program staff and contracts department;
Is primary focal point of communications with grantee on budget and expenditure questions;
Participates. in discussions between IMA program management and grantee management teams to assure funding exists for proposed activities;
Provides substantial support to the Contracts and Grants Officer and Senior Director, Grains, Contracts, Procurement and Compliance (SD GCPC) at IMA I IQ in the administration of the large and complex DRC awards and sub-awards;
Prepares various award specific approval/deviation/waiver requests for the signature of the SD GCPC;
Profil recherché :
• Bachelor's degree in business administration, accounting or finance;
• 5 years' experience in USAID, DFID and Global Fund grants design and administration, management and oversight;
• Experience previously working on USAID, DFID and Global Fund projects in a Grants Manager or similar capacity;
• Familiarity with USAID, DFID and Global Fund Contract Management and Grants Management policies and procedures;
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
• Reliability, Flexibility, Ability to work alone and within a team etc.
• Be able to plan and manage own workload effectively,
• To be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships,
• Good planning and organizational skills etc.
Partagez et envoyez cette annonce à vos amis !