Présentation entreprise :
SESOMO SERVICES is looking for one of its clients, a Finance Manager .
Location : KINSHASA
Duration : CDD
Contexte et mission :
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Finance Manager is responsible for the execution of the Financial Month End Close and Reporting as well as the Daily Management of the Accounts Payable and Treasury Functions. The Position further ensures that commercial investments are in line with annual and strategic plan objectives as well as providing commercial support to the C&TM Department. The incumbent is accountable to the Financial Director. The Finance Manager operates within the society Policies & Procedures, Code of Conduct, and Operating Guidelines. The Finance Manager is responsible for :
- The execution of Financial Month, Quarter and Year End Close;
- Monitoring, reviewing and reporting of the Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss General Ledger Accounts;
- Custodian of Fixed Assets;
- Responsible for Company’s VAT Accounting and Return;
- Daily Management of the Accounts Payable and Treasury Functions;
- Analyzing and Reporting on Operating and Marketing Expenses;
- Company Tax: Preparing & Monitoring
Profil recherché :
- Education: B.Comm Honours in Accounting or CA(SA) qualification
- Work Experience: 5 years experience in a Financial Environment
- Languages & Computer Skills: Fluency in French and English Language. MS Office. SAP-ERP experience.
Global Flagship Behaviours
- Keep it Simple: Look for simple solutions and efficient ways of working. If something seems too complicated, act to simplify it.
- Make it happen: Drive change by making effective decisions quickly and always think about the end goal. Get things done, move from idea to action quickly and take calculated risks if needed.
- Be Accountable Understand own responsibilities and be open about own successes and failures. Be honest about self performance and share honest feedback with others.
- One Team Encourage a one team mindset that creates value and collaborates to deliver results. Value a diversity of talent in team, so listen before speaking.
Main Areas of Responsibility
- Responsible for the planning, coordinating and execution of the Financial Month, Quarter and Year End Close Process. Ensuring Local as well as International Timelines is met; Analytical Review of Financial Figures ensuring Valid and Accurate Financial Information; ensuring Accruals and Provisions are instated where needed.
- Responsible for timeout preparation and submission of quarter end reports to HQ
- Preparation and review of the overall JSOX month end reconciliation file, ensuring that all Balance Sheet items contain reconciliation with sufficient supporting back-up to the amount reported on SAP in the trial balance. Follow up to ensure that Reconciling Items are promptly resolved.
- Custodian of the Entity's Fixed Assets. Ensuring the accuracy and validity of Fixed Assets, from creation of fixed assets, to depreciation and disposal of assets.
- Timely preparation and submission of monthly VAT Returns for Entity as well as, ensuring that amounts payable and due are paid in good time. E-Filing of Entity VAT Return.
- Ensuring that the overall Accounts Payable process operates smoothly, and to act as a support role to the accounts payable associate. In addition to this, initiating inter-company cross charges where necessary, ensuring that costs are correctly allocated out to the payable/receiving entity. • Ensuring that the overall Treasury process operates smoothly, and to act as a support role to the treasury associate. In addition to this, preparation of the weekly cash flow for entity, from a day to day perspective, as well as, from a more medium term view (Inter-company loans).
- Analyzing the monthly operating and marketing expenditure for all cost centers and brands, against budget, as well as, preparing reports on the Opex Spend for the Financial and Operation Directors and Marketing Spend for the C&TM Director and Associates. In addition to this, serve as a support role to all other cost center owners and brand managers, for assistance and explanations on cost details.
- Assist the business in understanding, planning, recording and reporting on return on commercial investment against defined objectives and KPI's.
- Participating in ad-hoc projects and assignments where necessary. This includes initiating and taking ownership of the task, and providing valuable feedback and findings.
All interested candidates must submit a letter of motivation and an updated CV via the job offer link (by clicking on APPLY NOW)
Or by sending an email to [email protected] . Kindly mention the title of the job you are applying for in the Subject line of the email.
For further information, please visit our website: https://recrutement.sesomo.cd
Submission deadline : October, 11 th, 2021