Contexte et mission :
We are now looking to recruit a Commercial IT & Business Development.
The role of a Commercial IT & Business Development is to work with all different company in the city to found out their IT needs and propose a service according to the brand requested.
This role has a critical importance as being seen as a credible go to place for IT advice and solutions will be pivotal to OSIT-GROUPS success.
The ideal candidates must have a strong understanding and appreciation of IT Equipment and its environment. Strong commercial acumen and the ability to communicate, present and motivate effectively are prerequisites. The ability of leading and coaching a team is highly desirable.
Strong communication and coaching skills are essential in this position along with a comprehensive understanding of customer needs. You must have the ability to adapt to the ever changing and demanding of a customer for all different IT equipment (Hardware and software)
This role will also include responsibility for Identifying new customers in need of IT equipment (hardware &software) across the city and propose solutions. And any other task required from the management such as:
- Demonstrate strong time and territory management ability to maximize deals performance
- Provide weekly reports on own deals raised up
- Write reports and make presentations to customers and senior management according to the actual deal and project
- Provide full proposal documents outlining details to clients, and to own and manage own sales pipeline
- Work with all different company IT manager to identify the new deals, provide estimate in terms of cost and delivery deadline.
- Attend project opportunity meetings from different companies
- Attend regular product training and development sessions, as well as events and conferences where required
- Promote and maintain the Excellent brand of the company at occasion given
Profil recherché :
- At least two years’ experience working in a field sales new business development role within a telecommunications/data company, preferably in a commercial fast-paced environment.
- Experienced in sales/data connectivity/mobile sales/IT/lines and calls services.
- Some experience working with databases as well as good MS Office skills, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong sales and negotiation techniques.
- Excellent customer service approach.
- Excellent listening skills and clear concise verbal and written skills.
- Ability to self-generate opportunities.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Enthusiastic, motivated, driven, approachable.
- Demonstrates tact and diplomacy.
- Calm, confident manner able to work effectively under pressure, and keep to deadlines.
- Solution focused and flexible approach to problem-solving.
- Fluent French: Speaking and writing (Required)
- English: Speaking and Writing (Preferred)