Présentation entreprise :
IMA World Health is seeking a Senior Monitoring and Evaluation and Learning Specialist (SMELS) based in Goma, Democratic Republic of Congo to provide oversight and senior to provide leadership and technical guidance on the program team on all monitoring evaluation and learning -related activities for USAID C-GBV/ Tushinde. Under the direction of the Chief of Party and in close collaboration with the project's technical lead, the SMELS will be responsible for the design, implementation and quality of all monitoring, evaluation and learning components of the project. This includes in planning MEL system, strengthening capacity of all key participants involved in MEL, data management systems, data quality, data dissemination and use as well as any technical assistance and capacity development.
Contexte et mission :
? Lead the design and implementation of the project's monitoring: Develop or review MEL plan; project's Data Bases, improve better understanding of the Performance Indicator Reference Sheet (PIRS) as well as explain the disseminated data collection tools in the project's HZs (20%)
• Maintain technical capacity of staff and partners involved in project's MEL activity (15%)
• Supervise the development and implementation of all MEAL activities in the project's HZs by implementing partners and work closely with other colleagues at IMA's country office and Headquarter. (15%)
• Leads the periodic Routine Data Quality Assessment (RDQA) inside IMA and with implementing partners and community supported groups (25%)
• Assist in designing and implementation of qualitative studies, and research (5%)
? Analyze and provide feedbacks to the project's partners monthly statistical data reports as well as support the project periodic performance report writing (20%)
Profil recherché :
• minimum of 10 years of professional experience, with progressively increasing responsibilities and duties in field related to the successful implementation of project such as WASH technical expertise, local governance, and/or private sector capacity building for improvement of water and sanitation service delivery and achieving behavior change.
• An advanced graduate degree in a similarly related field of study, e.g. environment or civil engineering, public health, business administration, governance, etc.
• Deep knowledge of the political, social, and economic context of DRC required with experience working in DRC preferred.
• Familiarity with USAID's approaches to WASH, the state of the WASH sector in DRC, and small/medium enterprise development and/or social marketing approaches in support of such development
• Proven technical expertise working on large-scale market-focused public health sector projects.
This includes at least 8 years of senior-level management experience working on international donor agency-funded projects.
• Strong communication skills, including both written and oral presentation skills.
Proven ability to develop and communicate a common vision among diverse public and private partners.
• French fluency with professional proficiency in writing required; conversational English required.
• Demonstrated leadership qualities including technical, management, and evaluation expertise for complex programs in resource•constrained countries. Prier experience as a COP is required.
• Experience collaborating and coordinating with local and national host government agencies and aligning program activities and resuits with national strategies.
• Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships with government agencies, international donor agencies (USAID, WB, DFID, UN agencies, GF, etc.)
• Strong staff supervision skills and demonstrated ability to coordinate programs with partners from a broad range of backgrounds and experiences.
Demonstrated ability to lead mufti-disciplinary teams.