Présentation entreprise :
AfriTech Business Solutions (ABS SARL), a UAC Group company, founded in the Year 2019 specializing in Information, Computing and Technology Supply and Solutions Provider (Hardware & Software) in RD Congo .... Read More
Contexte et mission :
- Our mission is to provide the best fully tested products and solutions for our customers. To achieve the reputation of a quality, high standard & reliable solution & service Provider Company in the ICT industry.
- “To be a successful Information Technology company trusted by its customers for service excellence, caring for its employees and collaborating with our customers to deliver innovative and value driven ICT products and services & SMART DRC Drive”
- Integrity: Integrity is the core value that guides all our actions and decisions. Customer Experience: We strive to deliver excellence to our customers in every step. Teamwork: We value each member of our team and believe that only with dedication and team spirit can we beat any challenges. Innovation: Innovation is the cornerstone on which we build our success and future moves
Profil recherché :
- Serves customers by selling services and meeting customer needs.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing a daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Keeps Department Manager informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyzes.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to Department management.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- promotional activities
- maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
- coordinating internal marketing and an organization's culture
- managing campaigns on social media.
- Good teamwork skills
- Communication skills and networking ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organization and planning skills
- Creativity and writing skills
- Commercial awareness
- Numerical skills
- IT skills
- Product knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Client relationships
- English & French: fluent in reading, writing, and speaking
- WordPress Knowledge Websites