Contexte et mission :
Main responsibilities will include:
- Participate in the establishment of standards, tools, and processes for the management of the project’s MEL approach
- Set up data collection systems and mechanisms to support implementation of USAID’s Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Plan for routine immunization activities.
- Manage data reporting system and technically assist the Project Manager in the presentation of reports to Partners and Donor.
- Regularly look at and discuss project data to support its use in planning and implementation
- Implement M-RITE learning agenda by supporting documentation and synthesis of emerging evidence and occasional rapid evaluation approaches
- Lead internal approach to adaptive learning by facilitating pause and reflect sessions, after-action reviews, and other approaches to help the project adapt based on implementation experience
- Support the implementation of adaptive learning approaches as part of M-RITE’s support to the immunization program
- Support the training of PEV antennes data manager in the analysis and use of immunization data (with a focus on the contents of DHIS2)
- Support the organization of monthly immunization performance review meetings in the PEV antennes
Profil recherché :
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in public health, Statistics, Demography, Social Sciences or Equivalent
- Professional experience of at least (03) three years in a similar position, in monitoring and evaluation as well as health information management.
- Mastery of the national health information monitoring system as well as experience in immunization.
- Skills in data quality assurance methods and data analysis and use
- Experience in research methods and translating data and evidence to program and policy change
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Skills in planning and monitoring activities, (can be able to organize work).
- Autonomy, sense of initiative and anticipation, good ability to solve problems.
- Computer skills (World software, Excel, PowerPoint, and other specific software, including internet browsing and various Office applications).
- Be able to work in a team within a "multidisciplinary team and to work in a multicultural context.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Have a global knowledge of donor rules and particularly the knowledge and operation of USAID.
- Having a perfect knowledge of French, English is an asset.
- Be able to travel within MRITE’s provinces of intervention up to 50%
- The incumbent will be based in Haut Katanga or Kasai Oriental.
Must have legal authorization to work in DRC
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.