Contexte et mission :
OBJECTIVES Manage the intake, handling, and storage of documentation for REL.
REPORTING LINE Project Direct Report: Project Services Manager MAIN DUTIES
• Handling intake, verification, and storing documents.
• Filing and archiving relevant documentation.
• Retrieving files for colleagues.
• Designing and maintaining templates for documents, file types, and document databases.
• Drafting documents.
• Checking and editing documents for accuracy and compliance with REL formats.
• Controlling the flow of documents in and out of teams/REL.
• Reporting errors or developments regarding document storage.
• Ensuring the secure destruction and disposal of sensitive documents.
• Updating and maintaining document management systems and physical records.
• Maintaining the security of confidential documents.
• Assisting colleagues with accessing documents through REL's document management system.
• Taking meeting minutes.
Profil recherché :
COMPETENCIES / REQUIREMENTS
• A bachelor's degree in administration, information technology, or a similar field.
• Two years' experience in document management.
• Fluency in English and French.
• Experience of document management systems like Sharepoint or similar.
• Excellent writing skills: able to take minutes of meetings
• Ability to learn new document and project management systems.
• Must have excellent computer skills and be proficient in Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Must exhibit a positive/professional attitude, and ability to work independently and with team
• Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly with great attention to detail.
• Time-oriented approach to handling queries and tasks.
• Good communication skills.
The base location will be REL's offices in Kigali, Rwanda. Travel to the Project site area may be required.