Contexte et mission :
Job Responsibilities :
- Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs by raising the level of lubricants sales.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential customers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending company workshops.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Application will be receive in Word format only and 16/07/2021 to 30/07/2021.
Email address: [email protected]
- Maximum 32 years old
Profil recherché :
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degrees in Economics or engineering or Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Fluency in a foreign language Chinese and English
- Experience in any field especially in mining that requires persuading and dealing with people, such as customer service
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience, with experience in SAP and understanding of Engen business and values.
- Knowledge of the whole Oil and Gas distribution sector
- Familiarity with office software
- Selling and Negotiation skills
- Delivers Results
- Prospecting skills
- Communication skills
- Working in and Building Teams
- Project Management skills
- Customer Relationship Management
- Market Awareness
- Motivation for sales
- Customer Value Proposition
- Problem solving skills
- Presentation skills
- Planning and budgeting skills
- Ability to perform under pressure