Présentation entreprise :
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide. Learn more at www.path.org.
PATH’s Center for Vaccine Innovation and Access brings together our expertise across every stage of the long and complex process of vaccine research, development, and delivery to make lifesaving vaccines widely available to children and communities across the world. Our focus is on vaccines to address the leading diseases that claim children’s lives worldwide: pneumonia, diarrheal disease, and malaria; as well as other global health priorities, such as Covid 19.
PATH DRC office is seeking a Monitoring and Data Advisor for supporting the introduction of the covid-19 vaccine activities in DRC starting in April 2021. The Monitoring and Data Advisor will be responsible for setting up and piloting reliable monitoring / evaluation mechanisms to measure progress in quality improvement observed in the field and document progress, in accordance with PATH guidelines and the requirements of health management information system.
The Monitoring and Data Advisor will collaborate with all MRITE staff (to varying degrees) and externally, with Ministry of Health services and implementing partners in the field, to meet MRITE's expectations.
Contexte et mission :
- Participate in the establishment of standards for the management of the project strategic information.
- Set up data collection systems and mechanisms to monitor development of indicators defined as part of the implementation of Covid 19 activities.
- Ensure the evaluation of the implementation of Covid 19 activities in targeted areas based on surveillance data.
- Support the use of all data collection tools including the new COVAX tool.
- Manage data reporting system and technically assist the Project Manager in the presentation of activity reports to Partners and Donor.
- Guarantee MRITE's interventions quality in line with national standards.
- Participate in M&E synthesis and coordination meetings.
- Suggest improvements to procedures used for monitoring and evaluation.
- Prepare and contribute to the drafting of the quarterly activity report, particularly the quantitative aspects for his hierarchical superior.
- Ensure the accomplishment of any other task or mission that may be entrusted to him by the Project manager.
Profil recherché :
Required Skills and Experience:
- License in Statistics, Demography, Social Sciences or Equivalent (Statistical Engineer or equivalent, Nurse specialist in public health ...)
- Professional experience of at least (03) three years in a similar position, in monitoring and evaluation related to impacts as well as health information management.
- Proven mastery of database and software design and analysis
- Mastery of the national health monitoring and evaluation system as well as experience in immunization.
- Skills in data quality assurance methods and data analysis
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Skills in planning and monitoring activities, (can be able to organize work).
- Autonomy, sense of initiative and anticipation, good ability to solve problems.
- Computer skills (World software, Excel, PowerPoint, and other specific software, including internet browsing and various Office applications).
- Be able to work in a team within a "multidisciplinary team and to work in a multicultural context.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Have a global knowledge of donor rules and particularly the knowledge and operation of USAID.
- Having a perfect knowledge of French, English is an asset.
- Be able to travel to MRITE’s provinces of intervention.
Must have legal authorization to work in DRC.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
* PATH a pris connaissance d'escroqueries impliquant de fausses offres d’emploi. *
S'il vous plaît donnez votre avis :
- PATH ne demandera jamais de frais à aucune étape du processus de recrutement.
- Tous les emplois actifs sont annoncés directement sur notre page carrière.
- Les e-mails officiels de PATH arriveront toujours à partir d'une adresse @path.org.
Veuillez signaler toute communication suspecte à [email protected]
Veuillez cliquer sur le lien ci-dessous pour soumettre votre candidature : Monitoring and Data Advisor , Kinshasa